Tutuapp has become one of the most popular third-party apps that let the users get a wide range of paid apps for free. This enables you to use several apps and games at absolutely no cost. TutuApp to Download Paid Apps For Free has become one of the significant taglines for this application. Using it isn’t at all difficult, the cool features and easy UI has made it too famous among the users.
Tutuapp, being a Chinese 3rd party app, comes with an updated and paid version, known as TutuApp VIP that comes in the English version for the users who are unable to follow the Chinese script.
TRENDING Now: Official Galaxy S9 wallpapers, themes and apps [port] — download ’em here
Backup App: Top 10 Best Android Backup Apps – Secure your Data
This English version is known as TutuApp English or tutu helper. To use the TutuApp VIP, you need to visit the official website and click on the Redeem code that you would get somewhere in the middle of the screen. Understanding it isn’t at all difficult, all you would just need is to fetch the code.
TutuApp APK Download
App Name: TutuApp
File Type: APK
File Size: 6.37MB
APK Version: V2.3.52
Things to know before downloading TutuApp
There are certain things about TutuApp that you would require to know before you jump on to download the application. Here are they:
- TutuApp isn’t available in the Play Store, so you need to get hold of the official website address to fetch this application.
- The minimum RAM must be 512 MB to make sure the app is running on your device.
- Your device must be of Android 4.0 to help Tutuapp run on the device.
- There should be 100 MB of lag free space to ensure proper functionality of the TutuApp.
- Configure the Settings appropriately so that Tutuapp run with no error. Enable the Unknown sources to help the app function properly. Go to the Settings option and then visit the Application Settings page. Now, enable the Unknown sources option from there.
- The awe-inspiring features of the TutuApp have made it even more popular among the users. They are as follows:
- TutuApp offers a simple and interesting user interface.
- TutuApp offers a wi-fi transfer that enables transferring apps and games via ShareIt and Xender at an absolutely high speed.
- The inbuilt cleaner of the TutuApp cleaned the background apps running on the device. This cleaner helps in discarding all the cache and everything at ease.
- Any user can access the Tutuapp even without logging in to Apple ID or Google Play Store.
- TutuApp also manages other apps such as contacts, calendar, etc.
- You do not require to root your android device or jailbreak the iOS device to use Tutuapp.
To Download TutuApp on your device and have it installed, you do not at all require to be an android expert; following these basic steps that I am about to mention below would help you do it at ease and avail TutuApp download for Android, IOS, and PC.
How to install TutuApp Android
- At first, download Tutuapp from its official web address, and you can easily fetch that by searching for the Google search engine.
- Scan the QR code from the phone and download the APK file directly from the website.
- Enable the Settings from the Settings panel.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions of the Tutuapp and you are done with the installation process.
How to install Tutuapp iOS
- Search “Tutuapp iOS” on the Google search bar.
- Use Google Translate to follow the options in the app store. Wait for the page to get downloaded.
- Find the Download button on the website and click on it.
- When you opt to download the app, you will find a pop-up notification coming on the screen that shows “Open this Application page in the App store.” Cancel the pop-up and ignore it.
- You will see the install button, click on it and configure the Settings to get the app on your iOS device.
How to use TutuApp for Android
- At first, you ought to download the app, once you have it downloaded on your device, get it installed on your Android smartphone.
- Your installation process may be blocked by the Android security, perform the following steps:
- “Device Security -> Apps Management -> and allow app installation from “Unknown Sources.”
- Now, use to the Google translate to see what the options in the app store signify.
- After the installation process has been done successfully, go to the Home Page and search for the desired application on the search bar. Once you are able to fetch it, download the same and start experiencing its use for free.
How to use TutuApp APK for iOS device
- Download the Tutuapp and start installing it on your iOS device. Apple may block the installation due to the unsigned certificate. Follow these steps to get the installation done:
“Go to Settings -> Apps -> TUTUApp -> Trust This App”
- Make use of the Google Translate to understand the options in the app store.
- Narrow down your search and find the desired APK on the search bar. Once you find it, you can move on to download it and enjoy experiencing the same.
How to use TutuApp for PC
To fetch TutuApp on your PC, download an android emulator on your device such as BlueStacks. As you have the emulator downloaded on your device, avail the sign-up procedures and then get the Tutuapp APK for your PC.
Once you have the app downloaded, click on the option, “open with BlueStacks” and you will be able to open it.
Go to the search bar to search for your desired apps and start enjoying the paid apps and games for free!
Permissions for TutuApp Download
Exploring the arena of games and apps has been made easier with the availability of TutuApp APK 2018. However, there have been several theories working both for as well as against this app.
Here are some of the permissions requested by the TutuApp Store, as reported by several users and application experts.
- Make calls
- Send / Receive SMS, etc
These permissions may appear a little strange to many users regarding privacy since they have nothing to do with the functionality of the TutuApp.
However, no negative remarks have been reported so far with this application. In case your device belongs to Android Marshmallow or above, you can deny these permissions, and still, your app would function without any issue.