HYIP project, or High Yield Investment Program, is one of the most popular ways to get passive income on the Internet today. Each depositor is guaranteed a profit that grows in proportion to the contributions of new participants. In other words, this is an online investment platform with which you can earn. In this article, we will tell you what HYIP projects are and how they are created.
Let’s make a reservation right away: understanding the topic from scratch, creating and promoting a site is a task of increased complexity. It will not be possible to do it for free. The development of HYIP projects is a well-coordinated work of a whole team of professionals. The services of a good agency will cost from $ 1990. The investment will quickly pay off. Developers offer ready-made scripts or preparation and launch from scratch. It doesn’t take long to create a unique product.
How do agencies work? If you buy HYIP on chyip.com, usually the teams follow the algorithm:
- Problem statement. At the first stage, they agree with the customer what exactly he would like to receive within his budget, whether there are any sketches or ideas. Move on to the next step when needs are identified.
- Content preparation. Designers begin to work, who draw in detail each page of your site.
- Integration, customization. After completing the previous tasks, it is necessary to check whether all elements of the site are functioning correctly.
- Filling content. Each HYIP needs a believable story (a convincing story about the project’s activities, supported by documents, reports, phone numbers, etc.), textual content, video. Professionals take on all these tasks.
- Tariff setting and connection of electronic payment systems. It is important that the interface is as user-friendly as possible, and most importantly, inspires confidence.
When the stages are completed, the hype is handed over to the customer. On average, everything takes from 2 weeks to 1 month.
The next step is promotion. The easiest way to attract the target audience is through advertising on blogs or using monitoring systems. These are the simplest and most effective ways to engage interested contributors. Experience shows that they are more effective than pop-up, contextual, search or forum advertising.
In order to completely save the customer from the hassle, the performers take on both the launch and lifelong maintenance of the site.
Is this even legal? Hype from a legal point of view
We hasten to reassure you: the creation of HYIP is not prohibited by law if there is no evidence that this is a financial pyramid. The contributor must confirm that he is aware of the possible risks before becoming a member. This clause must be prescribed in the registration agreement in order to protect the leaders of the hype in this way.
It is important to understand: the site is working as long as the plan is being implemented. There is no deception. This is not considered fraud. It is almost impossible to prove anything after a scam, and even more so to find the creators of the hype.
Why? Your own security plays an important role when developing. So, no personal information is associated with work accounts. If you need to give a link to social networks, email addresses, phone numbers, they are registered specifically for the project. In addition, administrators use anonymous browsers and good VPN servers, so IP addresses cannot be tracked.