League of Legends is a free-to-play video game that has been around for over ten years. It’s one of the most popular games globally, with over 100 million active players each day! The primary goal in League is to destroy your opponent’s nexus, which can be done by destroying structures or killing all enemy units at their base. But what are the pros and cons of playing League? Read on to find out more about this exciting new way to play your favorite games.
If you’re a League of Legends player, then you know how important it is to have a strong champion in your lineup. However, you may be wondering what champions are the best for different roles and which champions should be avoided – this blog post will give you all the information you need!
To understand more about these champions, we recommend reading up on them before diving into gameplay. Additionally, the internet has plenty of sites that feature guides for each individual.
- When playing as Nasus, try using Siphoning Strike on minions to restore some health after each kill.
- League is all about cooldowns. If you frequently find yourself in a situation where your skills are on cooldown, and the enemy has landed their stun, it’s often best to try and stun them back!
- League of Legends is unique because there are so many champions to choose from. If you’re having trouble picking one, remember that some champions can counter other champions easily – for example, if you want to play League as Riven but keep getting owned by Tryndamere, consider switching to someone like Jax or Irelia instead.
- When playing League of Legends with an invisible champion such as Akali or Twitch, don’t get caught out in the open. League of Legends is all about map awareness – if you can’t see them, they can’t hurt you!
- League of Legends professionals (such as Doublelift or Bjergsen) aren’t League Gods; they’re League players who take the time to get good at their champion. The best way to get better at League? Play lots of League. League is like a sport in that it takes hours upon hours of practice and knowledge to perfect, so don’t expect to be excellent within an hour or two.
- An easy trick to remember which direction you should go when returning home with low health is the color wheel: blue=go right,=go left, yellow /red=go forward.
- If you lose vision on the enemy team and need more wards, make sure you let your team know by typing “ss.” This will activate pink (enemy) and green (allied) ward ping on the minimap that all allies can see.
If you want to learn more such tips and tricks to make you invincible at League Of Legends, you can learn more at wecoach, with the best gaming insights on the internet.
- You can buy quite a few items from your base shop, which are often forgotten at the start of the match. Here’s a list of all League of Legends shop items:
Health Potion – Restores 150 health over 15 seconds (150g) – Consumes 20g upon use
Mana Potion – Restores 100 mana over 8 seconds (100g) – Consumes 10g upon use
Ancient Coin – Grants 3 gold every 10 seconds – Gain 20% bonus movement speed that builds up over 2s whenever you enter combat with enemy champions or turrets
Spellthief’s Edge – Tribute procs grant five gold and have a 25% chance to restore 30 health on minion kills. Killing a minion by any means has +1 Tribute stack, capping at five stacks. Melee minions take two auto attacks for one tower hit to gain a Tribute stack after taking down one-quarter of their max health. Cannon minions always give a single stack regardless of how much damage they took before death. – Gain +1gold whenever a minion in the river dies, capping at 500g
Frost Fang – Melees and abilities/spells against champions or epic monsters deal one bonus damage and grant two gold. This cannot occur on the same target more than once every 10 seconds.
Jaurim’s Fist – Melee attacks versus champions or turrets deal five bonus damage plus 4% of their max health as bonus magic damage.
Eye of the Watchers – Champions, towers, large minions, and giant monsters drop coins that grant either 20g (large minions & monsters) or 8g (turrets). You can also get a 50% bonus experience near enough for your allies to gain the full experience.
Ancient Coin – Gain 5% out-of-combat movement speed while near turrets or Zz’rot Gates. In addition, collecting a coin reduces the cooldown of all abilities by 15%. You can also receive gold from nearby allies who are collecting coins.
- Don’t be too stressed if your teammates start yelling at each other during a match:
League players are known sometimes to get very competitive, and League of Legends can bring out the worst in some people. Try not to take it personally! League is about having fun after all – remember that League is just a game, and remember to have fun League
- You will lose games:
That’s just part of the learning process. Don’t let it get you down! Sure, your K/D/A ratios might not be very high right now, but they could improve if you play again tomorrow
- If someone says something negative or insulting to you during a game, ignore them or say something nice back! Remember: this person isn’t worth getting upset over. Just concentrate on winning the game.
- Focus on one champion at a time! It can be tempting to play all of the characters you have unlocked, but if you only concentrate on playing one champion, it will improve your skills a lot more.
- League of Legends is a team game, so be sure to communicate with your allies! In League, you have two ways that you can communicate: pinging and text chat
- League games are different from most online games because there is no central line of defense, such as a base. Every structure on the map is vulnerable. Consequently, League gameplay tends to involve a lot more action
- If you find yourself in a losing situation in League, try to stay calm! Losing one or two battles doesn’t mean that you’re going to lose the game. Just look at strategy and see what mistakes were made so things can improve for the next game
- Even the pros will tell you that League Of Legends gets easier with practice, so don’t give up too soon if you feel like you’re still learning the ropes. Just keep trying, play League when you have time, and practice makes perfect!
- One great League tip for improving your gameplay over time is to play League when you can simply! If you want to get better at League, you must be playing League regularly because regular practice helps retain information much more effectively than infrequent practice.
- League is a game that rewards practice and skill, not time spent playing. League Of Legends is meant to be played by skilled players who know their champion pool well, so you’ll find it much easier to improve over time if you’re thinking about League theory while you play!
- If you see an allied minion wave pushing towards the enemy base, slow down for a bit to give them additional help in taking out your enemies’ tower or inhibitors. So even if your champion kill/death ratio is low in this game, your team will still benefit from knocking down one of their structures.
- Try using League chat to communicate with allies during League.
Using League chat can be very helpful when coordinating League strategies or just wishing a teammate good luck before the League match starts.
- If you want to improve as a League player faster, analyze your replays after League matches.
Watch your actions during the rounds (and those of others in the game), such as where players tend to die or where they focus their attacks most frequently during League battles. This will help you better understand League dynamics so that next time around, not only will you die less often, but you also have a better chance of winning