Samsung is one of the most popular brands among users in the entire world. It’s very normal to lose data from your Samsung device. Luckily, deleted Android files usually don’t disappear instantly. Instead, they are in the temporary storage of the memory. They are waiting to be replaced by fresh files and information. For the purpose of recovering the deleted files and data, all you now need is an expert Samsung Galaxy data recovery tool. Even if you may be familiar with several Samsung recovery solutions, you can still have some queries regarding them. In this guide, we will talk about 3 Best Data recovery software for Samsung in 2024.
Part 1: 3 Best Data Recovery Software for Samsung (without Backup)
1. Eassiy Android Data Recovery
On this list, Eassiy Android Data Recovery comes in first. It is not only the greatest at recovering lost data, but it is also very user-friendly and has an excellent user interface that anyone without technical experience can use. It offers a ton of other excellent features in addition to being used as a Samsung data recovery program. It has the ability to preview and scan device data. Data from SD cards, damaged devices, etc., can be recovered by it. Almost every Android device is supported. That makes it a completely safe method of recovering deleted data. Alternatively, you can safely root your device with Eassiy Android Data Recovery as a Samsung data recovery program.
- Is supported with 16+ file types in the industry.
- It has a faster scan and has the ability to scan 1000 files in a second.
- It supports 6000+ Android devices along with all kinds of Samsung devices.
- You can freely check and preview the data in detail before recovery.
- Is able to recover data from root and unrooted Samsung android device
- Has the highest success rate in recovering data in the whole market
- Offers 3 modes to recover data from SD card, android device and SIM card
- Can restore deleted WhatsApp messages and attachments on Samsung Android.
- Has to buy the full version to get unlimited data recovery.
Eassiy Android Data Recovery is the most reliable software in the data recovery industry. It can provide you the best data recovery rate. It is our top pick for you to recover data securely. It can also assist you in scanning the deleted data and directly recovering it, regardless of the circumstances surrounding the data loss—such as devices infected with viruses or accidental deletions. We recommend you to choose this software to get your data back from Samsung devices.
2. EaseUS MobiSaver for Android
From your Android smartphone, EaseUS android data recovery can access a wide variety of data on your Samsung device. Contacts, messages, phone records, images, videos, audio, documents, WiFi passwords, and a ton more are all included in this. You can use the preview function and extract in format like CSV and HTML. When a novice launches this software, they don’t spend much time interacting with the UI. Additionally, it’s an excellent method of getting your Samsung Android phone back from a virus or other malware infection.
- Recover data from Samsung devices quickly and efficiently.
- Delivers real-time notification of any changes to your data promptly.
- It is completely safe and will preserve your privacy.
- Supplies a user-friendly interface to restore data with only a few easy steps.
- Provides 3 steps to recover data from Samsung devices.
- Is compatible with more than 6000+ Android devices along with Samsung.
- Export files in different formats.
- Has the option to preview before recovery.
- There will occasionally be faulty data recovery.
- Low success rate for recovery.
EaseUS MobiSaver supports all kinds of Samsung devices. It is basic and user-friendly. All you need to do is connect, scan, and recover. More than 6000 Android tablets and phones can run the software. It can easily retrieve information from external and internal memory.
3. Wondershare Dr Fone
Wondershare’s Dr. Fone Android Data Recovery program has an appealing interface which works to get your data back. With the ability to retrieve images, videos, contacts, SMS, WhatsApp, and more, Wondershare claims that it has the best outcome in the data recovery sector. Dr. Fone can even recover data from Google Drive and broken phones. Moreover, rooting is not necessary; just connect your Android phone to a PC to get going.
- Supplies 3 modes to recover data from your Samsung device.
- Can retrieve data from Samsung devices and Google Drive.
- Can recover data from various kinds of scenarios.
- Good success rate for data recovery on Samsung and other devices.
- Retrieve several kinds of data that has been lost due to various data loss situations.
- Safe to use.
- Possibility of losing data while retrieving attachments and WhatsApp.
- Free version has restrictions.
Wondershare DR. Fone is the perfect program for people looking to recover a limitless number of photos and video files at no cost. If you have a paid subscription, the software does more than only retrieve files. On practically all Samsung Android device kinds, the software is also simple to install and use. It is also user-friendly for inexperienced users.
Part 2: How to Recover Data from Samsung with Samsung Cloud (with backup)
You can backup, restore and sync data on your Samsung device with Samsung Cloud. It cannot function properly unless your phone is synchronized with the Samsung Cloud. You might not know exactly what is kept on the Samsung Cloud server if you have backed up a number of devices over the years. You can use a computer, tablet, or phone to easily access your device backups. Upon logging into the Cloud, you can examine your data or remove any unnecessary items. In order to recover deleted files from your Samsung Cloud backup, follow the instructions listed below.
Step 1: Open the Settings menu, select Accounts & Backup by scrolling to the bottom.
Step 2: From the following screen, select Restore data from the Samsung Cloud option.
Step 3: Next, choose the file types you want to recover. Depending on your phone model, you can choose between Photos and Gallery in this scenario.
Step 4: After that, select the Restore tab to get your data back.
On Samsung devices, losing essential information might be an unsettling issue. It’s a smart idea to deal with data loss by having Samsung data recovery software on hand. The top 3 Samsung Galaxy data recovery tools are described in this post. As for our recommendation, we highly suggest you to use Eassiy Android Data Recovery. It is simple and easy to use. It can easily retrieve data from various scenarios.