You can download Magisk 24.2 from the link below and install it on your Android device. John Wu, the developer behind Magisk, announced the 24.2 version on March 2022 on his Twitter handle.
As of 2022, Magisk is still the best and most popular rooting solution for Android users. The Magisk project has evolved so much into a more diverse and powerful root tool ever made for Android, thanks to senior XDA Developer – John Wu. The reason behind Magisk’s popularity is the consistency and regular updates.
The new public beta of Magisk (v24.2) comes with several bug fixes and stability over the previous version (24.0, which was released in January 2022). Even though Magisk 24.1 build came out immediately two days after the v24 release, it was a minor update. However, the latest Magisk 24.2 is a fully-fledged recommended update enhancing stability, addressing significant bugs, and expands Zygisk’s compatibility.
Changelog for Magisk 24.2
- [MagiskSU] Fix buffer overflow
- [MagiskSU] Fix owner managed multiuser superuser settings
- [MagiskSU] Fix command logging when using su -c <cmd>
- [MagiskSU] Prevent su request indefinite blocking
- [MagiskBoot] Support lz4_legacy archive with multiple magic
- [MagiskBoot] Fix lz4_lg compression
- [DenyList] Allow targeting processes running as system UID
- [Zygisk] Workaround Samsung’s “early zygote”
- [Zygisk] Improved Zygisk loading mechanism
- [Zygisk] Fix application UID tracking
- [Zygisk] Fix improper umask being set in zygote
- [App] Fix BusyBox execution test
- [App] Improve stub loading mechanism
- [App] Major app upgrade flow improvements
- [General] Improve commandline error handling and messaging
If you want to get the Magisk 24.2, go ahead and download it on your device from the link below. In case you run into any problems, feel free to comment below; we will respond to you asap.
Leave a Reply