The Samsung phones are known for their built quality and impressive software updates. Generally, they provide astounding features with value-for-money devices. The same goes for the Samsung Galaxy A02. It has various custom features and functions that make the overall usage immersive.
But if you are facing common problems in Samsung Galaxy A02, the following guide will help you simply overcome those issues. So, without further delay, let’s rundown the complete walkthrough.
Samsung Galaxy A02 Common Problem:
In the following post, I have covered the primary problem that happens in the Galaxy A02. I have pointed out the solutions right next to the issue section, so you have to make sure to read this post to the end to get complete info about the solution process.
Samsung Galaxy A02 Slow Performance
There could be numerous reasons why your phone is running slow, it could be due to overloading tasks, or you don’t install the latest update. Whatever the reason is, your user experience will be ruined. Definitely
So follow the instruction to solve the problem effortlessly.
- Remove all of the apps running in the background.
- You can also restart the device to speed up the performance.
- If the device storage is running low, remove the useless app and multimedia.
- Use the Lite version of the social media apps and Google Go apps to avoid stress on RAM.
- Remove all of the bloatware apps from the user interface.
- Update to the latest firmware update.
- Factory Reset the phone.
Note: For better performance and usage, you can also try to Root Samsung Galaxy A02.
Samsung Galaxy A02 Overheating
Basically, there are mainly three reasons why your phone heats up. It could be the phone’s processor, battery, or screen. Extensive usage of the camera app can also cause overheating issues. So, avoid recording long videos and take photos when they are needed. Aside from this, you can also try the following tricks.
- Avoid long gaming sessions to solve the heating issue.
- Turn Off Mobile Data, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth when not needed.
- Reboot the phone, or Factory Reset it.
- Uninstall pre-install apps and rarely used apps.
- Don’t use your smartphone while being charged.
- Make sure to update the firmware to the latest.
- Don’t download unnecessary third-party apps.
Samsung Galaxy A02 Screen not working
You might have noticed that screen is frozen and don’t work at all. It could be due to some software bug or damage on the screen. Here are some options you can try!
- Clean the screen with a soft cloth piece.
- Reboot the system by pressing the power button.
- Remove the screen protector if it’s damaged.
- Download Display Tester to check the screen is working.
- Disable the power-saving mode after charging the phone up to 15%.
- Remove the cover if you notice ghost touch.
- If the screen is cracked, visit the nearest service point.
Samsung Galaxy A02 Fast Battery Drain
Long-lasting battery life is a dream of every user, but your phone battery is draining at a rapid pace and you don’t know what to do. In that scenario, you can run down to the subsequent options and try to solve the problem with your hands.
- Reduce the brightness level to medium for better battery life.
- Switch to the dark mode interface to get a few more hours.
- Disable Wi-Fi, Mobile Data, Bluetooth, and Location.
- If it’s a bug problem, update to the latest firmware.
- Replace the battery with new to get stable screen time.
Samsung Galaxy A02 Slow Charging
- If you are using the wrong charge, use the original Samsung charge to fuel the battery.
- Clear the dust of the charging socket using a non-conductive material such as a toothpick.
- The charger might be damaged, try to use another Samsung charger.
- Change the cable if it’s not working accurately.
- Reduce overheating issues to get a stable charging speed.
Samsung Galaxy A02 Wi-Fi and Cellular Data issue
The internet is our source of daily entrainment as well as for productivity. But if you are getting trouble connecting Wi-Fi or Mobile data, follow the given steps.
- Enable and then disable the Flight mode to refresh connectivity.
- Secondly, you can reboot your phone.
- It’s a high chance that your data plan is exhausted, so check that too.
- Go to the Settings → System → Reset → Reset WiFi, mobile, and Bluetooth.
- Re-insert the SIM and wait till it shows signals.
- Disable the Roaming features from the SIM settings
Apps Not Downloading from Playstore on Samsung Galaxy A02
There are several instances where the Playstore isn’t able to update or download apps. In that situation, you can do the following things to solve this issue.
- Put the phone into Airplane Mode and then turn it off.
- Ensure that you don’t
- Next, you can try to reboot your phone using the power button.
- Confirm whether the phone lacks internal storage.
- Remove all of the Gmail accounts and use the only primary account.
- Clear cache of the Playstore application.
Apps are Crashing on Samsung Galaxy A02
Generally, the app crash due to bugs, or you don’t have the updated OS. Here are some tricks that will further help you to get a stable user experience.
- Force Reboot phone by pressing Volume Down + Power button.
- Make sure you have installed the latest update.
- Clear that particular app cache and data.
- Finally, you can Factory Reset as the last hope.
How to Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy A02
Here are the steps from which you can reset your Samsung device easily.
- Open the Settings App → Go to the General option
- Tap on the Reset choice → Factory Data Reset
- Tap on Reset and then click on Delete all
In this guide, we have discussed some of the most common problems in Samsung Galaxy A02 and how to fix them. If we don’t cover the issues you are facing, share them in the comment section. Our team will handle your queries.