In the current era, people are dependent on technology even for a minute task, and this technology is evolving at a fast rate. Every day we come across a new change in technology, be it a software upgrade of a smartphone or a smartwatch.
Marketing is not left out from the influence of technology; in addition, the pandemic has boosted reliability on technology from promoting a brand to sell a product online.
Every day, brands try to improve their services, but switching to a digital model of marketing is beneficial to increase their visibility. Therefore, any change in technology also impacts the marketing strategies and usage of marketing tools to make the maximum benefits for a brand.
Since we have entered 2022, everyone is expecting changes and upgrades in technology that will impact the marketing of businesses. In this post, we will discuss the most predicted changes in the marketing technology trends this year.
So, here are the upcoming upgrades in the Marketing Technology Trends we could witness in 2022:
- Privacy of User will be a Major Concern: the customer is aware of the frauds and breaches of their personal information; therefore, their decision to use your website depends upon the privacy policies of your brand. And to prevent any danger to the privacy of the customer, third-party cookies have been ended. There is a shift towards first-party customer data to obtain consent for compliance. This has further enabled the brands to manage large volumes of first-party data from various channels. More changes related to the users’ privacy will take place not just this year but will continue for many coming years to strengthen the customer-company relationship.
- Content will Remain the King: in the past few years, we have seen a change in the strategies to promote a brand that has brought “the story” into the limelight. Along with the direct promotion of a brand, the brands focus on informatics and authentic content related to their niche. Sharing content with the relevant audience helps create a strong emotional connection between a brand and the audience, which further helps to build trust between them. The content can be in blogs, articles, or audio in the form of podcasts and live streaming videos. As a result, the focus would increase, and more value would be given to the story not just in 2022 but in many coming years.
- More Use Chatbot for Better Connection: Chatbot is artificial assistance available for assistance 247. According to Salesforce, 69% of U.S. consumers prefer using chatbots to engage with brands because of their speedy response. It helps to solve customer queries and help new audiences with their questions related to your brand convert into potential customers. Chatbot has been a most helpful customer care services tool that would save you time, energy, and money to focus on other business strategies. The chatbot would be most influential in the upcoming marketing technology trend in 2022.
- Voice Search- Easy and Convenient Way: Google assistant, Alexa, Siri, which one is your best friend? In the current times, we talk more to these Intelligent artificial voices than real humans. Siri would not only tell you the outside temperature but would answer your queries related to any field. Therefore, getting friendly and compatible with AI voice search and helping people with queries related to your niche, arrange your content in such a way that it directly answers questions asked by people. You can research the frequently asked questions related to your niche and answer those in detail and in a conversational tone. In this way, you would reach out to the maximum number of people.
- Pay Attention to Data Analysis: Data analysis plays a major role not just in finding out the demand and scope of a product but the trends that influence people’s buying ability. Therefore, data analysis is crucial for a brand to strategize its marketing strategies. It is not limited to the demographic data. Still, with the help of multiple data analytics, one can know about the customer’s online and offline behavior, preferences, location, purchase history, promotion sensitivity. This data is a most powerful tool in the hands of brands if they could use it correctly as it would help them curate personalized messages, images, and offers to attract more customers and retain the old ones. The relevance and importance of data analysis will continue to connect with customers on a personal level in the coming future.
- Marketing Through social media Would Remain the Top Priority: social media has become one of the most powerful marketing tools for rands. They provide one-on-one communication with the customers and use their social media profiles to display their products. Social media will retain its power in the coming years to be an effective two-way communication medium. More brands would switch to social media platforms to spread awareness about their brand either through collaborations with influencers or through their posts. Along with promotion, both brands and customers would have access to direct communication with each other that would enhance the quality of the services and help make a meaningful engagement.
- Increase in E-commerce Space: many businesses are shifting to online platforms to sell their products and services. In addition, the pandemic has boosted no contact shopping, increasing the visibility of the number of brands on e-commerce websites or apps. Online platforms give brands more control over customers and make the whole shopping experience easy and comfortable. Therefore, in the upcoming marketing technology trends, there would be an increase in e-commerce websites and apps.
- Digital Touch to Word-of-Mouth Marketing: no one should underestimate the power of word- of mouth marketing. It can generate numerous leads and help a business gain more customers. It is a human tendency to take advice and recommendations from friends and family whenever we need any product or service. Like other things are under the garb of digitization, the marketing tool is also influenced. Along with friends and family, people share their reviews through blogs, social media handles, and Quora. More people will use digital word-of-mouth marketing strategies to promote businesses in the coming years.
- More Focus on Improving User Experience (UX): the duration for which a customer stays loyal to a brand depends upon their experience with the brand and the quality of product or services. Customers look for easy and user-friendly websites, 247 customer services, and engaging content; therefore, the brands are motivated to continuously improve their engagement with their audience. The best way to improve user experience is to provide customers with great content, mobile friendliness, and safe browsing.
Thus, understanding technology and getting comfortable with the technology is necessary to grow your business. And technology will keep evolving even faster in the coming times. Therefore, you have to keep up the pace with the changes it undergoes. As a result, more small-scale businesses would switch to digital marketing, and those who already have switched would improve their user experience. And in the process of improving user experience, digital marketing experts can help small businesses grow more by focusing on the changing marketing trends. Therefore, if you want to increase your visibility and engagement with customers, learn about the upcoming marketing technology trends, and adapt to the required changes.
Scorpion offers top-notch technology and marketing services to local businesses that want to grow and accelerate their sales. Scorpion has a team specialized in various marketing areas such as SEO, Reviews, Advertising, Email Marketing, Chat and Messaging, social media, Websites, Lead Management, Appointment Scheduling, and more