If you landed on this page, you likely have a Shopify store. You are looking for tips or ways to create backlinks and boost your Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) strategies.
To begin with, if you want to run a successful eCommerce business, then launching your online store on Shopify is very much recommended. Since it is an online store, it must be accurately optimized to drive organic traffic and sales when you make your website page live. And to positively attract customers, it is essential that you focus on SEO strategies and build as many backlinks to your Shopify store.
Well, to say the least, as much as on-page SEO is significant, off-page SEO is critical as well. And as part of off-page SEO, you need to try on different strategies to build quality backlinks. Only when you begin getting visitors to your page from other sources through backlinks to your Shopify store can you be in the competition. So, for a fact, creating quality backlinks will positively boost your store’s traffic.
There are tons of Shopify stores struggling to outperform one another by adapting various SEO tips. However, not all of them are successful. Because building and enjoying the benefits of quality, backlinks are not a cup of tea. That’s why, to make things easier and simpler for you, you can now use an app known as Cloudian SEO link Builder. This app will automatically create backlinks for your Shopify store.
Before we get into further details concerning the said SEO link-building application and know how it works to build backlinks that could enhance your Shopify SEO, let’s briefly discuss what a backlink actually is and how it benefits your Shopify store.
What are Backlinks and their significance to your Shopify store?
You can assume the working process of backlinks as a kind of online marketing on search engines. Backlinks are basically the inbound links that point to your web page from other websites. That is to say, when a user clicks on your Backlink on other websites, they will be automatically directed to your web page, the link of which is embedded into the keyword.
Backlinks not only help bring traffic to your Shopify store but also makes it look more reliable and relevant as you build more and more backlinks. The number of quality backlinks you create on other quality and trusted websites, the more boost you will notice in your Shopify SEO. As a result, the SEO growth will enable your Shopify store to appear more in Search Engine Result Pages (SERPs). With the appropriate use of backlinks, you can easily enhance your website’s DA, ranking, traffic, and also indexing.
Although backlinks do not involve many technicalities, there still exist many indicators for a quality one. Since SEO has many related components, it is crucial that you do not confuse the dofollow and Nofollow Backlink. Both of them are the type of inbound links.
- Dofollow Backlink– When people talk about backlinks, Dofollow links are what they mean most of the time. Because Dofollow links are the most beneficial backlinks that direct your website from other credible and relevant websites. It helps improve your website’s visibility and ranking on search engines. It is of great value.
- Nofollow Backlink– Nofollow links are usually not preferred for website promotions. Since it does not provide any directions from one website to another, it holds no value. It has no SEO benefits, and thus, search engines ignore it.
Cloudian SEO Link Builder App- Build automatic backlinks.
Gone are the days when boosting your website’s SEO was a tedious task and was time-consuming. With the most recommended Cloudian SEO Link Builder application, you can now create automatic backlinks for your Shopify store.
The Cloudian SEO Link Builder app is very easy to use. You do not require any particular technical skill to make it work for your benefit. You get real-time results, and effective listings as this app allow all time syncing. The best function offered by this app is that you can trace your backlinks in Ahrefs, Google Search Console, and other marketing tools. To work this app, you just need to:
- Open Shopify App Store and install the Cloudian SEO Link Builder app.
- Next, select the type of plan that you want access to.
- Then, get effective listings (as per your selected plan) on external websites.
When you open the app, ensure that you tap the “Sync” button to update your listing information on external websites.
This link builder app creates high-quality backlinks for you that will effectively boost your Shopify SEO. If you decide to adopt this app, you get a one-day free trial to check it out. However, it also offers its users a different choice of subscription plans that will help get better results.
Read Also Top 5 productivity-boosting apps for Business Leaders
The available Cloudian SEO Link Builder subscription plans are:
- Free plan– Offers real-time listing on one high-quality external website.
- Basic plan- Offers real-time listing on ten high-quality external websites at $2.99 per month.
- Pro plan- Offers real-time listing on hundred high-quality external websites at $9.99 per month.
Note: To use this backlink building application, the user must have a Shopify store.
Using the above-mentioned link-building app is undoubtedly an easy way to get backlinks to your site or Shopify store. Nonetheless, other ways to build backlinks that would positively boost the search engine optimization for your Shopify store are listed below.
- Get backlinks through guest posts.
- Get your online store or its products reviewed by bloggers and influencers.
- Interview influencer experts in your niche.
- Ask manufacturers to sell the product and get listed.
- Try blog commenting.
- Produce engaging and relevant infographics.
- Replace relevant broken links with your Backlink.
- Start internal linkings.
- Make a habit of updating and republishing older posts.
- Promote your page content the right way.
Getting the desired target customer for your Shopify store is not that easy. So, invest the required time and build a quality backlink profile for your store.