Xnspy is an employee monitoring app that allows users to monitor their workers’ smartphone activities. It’s great for employers who want to boost productivity and for parents who want to keep an eye on their child’s smartphone usage. Users may spy on LINE messenger remotely, track cell phone location, text messages, call logs, emails, chats, internet surfing, and whereabouts of any phone, tablet, or smart device using Xnspy’s features.
The advanced screen recorder spy app can also capture live screenshots of the monitored device. In addition, it also includes an advanced feature that can record a phone’s recordings and surroundings. You can carry out all activities on Xnspy remotely without the employee or device user being aware that they are being watched. When delivering summary reports of call records and keystrokes, Xnspy incorporates analytics. It has a useful feature that allows users to remotely lock their devices, and it also has the capability of wiping all data from a distance. For quarterly and annual billing, the spy app offers discounted prices beginning at $4.99 per month.
We’ll look at the top two features of Xnspy in this article, which make it the best spy app on the market.
1. Cell Phone Location History Tracking
Xnspy comes with advanced cell phone location history tracking, allowing parents and business owners to keep tabs on their children and workers, respectively, even while they are on the move. You can monitor your children’s or workers’ cell phone locations remotely with Xnspy, and you may view all of their visits at any time and from any location. Parents and employers may track their children’s GPS position by installing Xnspy on their smartphones or tablets.
Some of the features of the GPS location tracking app are:
- Track a person’s GPS location without them knowing.
- For each location visited, secretly check the time and date stamps.
- Create safe and dangerous zones and get quick notifications when the target device’s owner enters or exits them.
Benefits of using Xnspy cellphone location history app
- Parents may easily watch their children’s outside activities with Xnspy location monitoring software.
- You may also monitor your children’s driving behavior using Xnspy.
- You might be able to tell whether your children are wandering into risky or restricted areas.
- You may use Xnspy to track your children if they go out late at night.
- You will track their employees’ current locations to prevent them from making business deals with competitors or engaging in other unethical behavior at work.
Xnspy is one of the few apps that can track the current position of your children along with the cell phone location history.
Here are some tips you should keep in mind to ensure that the cell phone location logs are properly uploaded, and the monitored device location of your watch list is active
- Check to see if the digital fences are properly saved.
- Ensure notification email address is correct and has been added to the system.
- Ensure that the monitored device’s internet connection is active.
- Verify that GPS (Global Positioning System) is turned on.
Xnspy can also be used while offline. When the target device is without an internet connection, it will capture all of the location records and upload them as soon as it gets back online.
(Jailbreak Edition) for iOS devices:
- On the target iOS device, make sure “Location Services” is turned on.
- Ensure that the target device has access to the internet so that the spy app can upload data from it to your control panel.
For non-jailbroken iOS devices:
- Xnspy automatically uploads the observed location records every hour if the monitored device is connected to the internet. If not, you should use the iCloud backup to upload them.
- To find the position of the target device, Xnspy uses “Find My iPhone,” therefore, make sure it is turned on the monitored device.
Keep note of the following points:
- Only a 100-meter displacement on the target device will result in a new position being recorded. Xnspy will only record a single position stamp if the observed device isn’t moving.
- The cell phone location feature fully relies on the cell phone location settings to get the precise position. The spy app performs a test on the smartphone, and if the monitored person moves, it saves the position and uploads it to your account every 100 meters. However, if it is in one area, the spy app will upload the location every 30 minutes.
NOTE: If your data still don’t upload, you can reach out to Live Support for help or visit https://xnspy.com/features/location-history.html for more details on Xnspy’s cell phone location tracking.
2. Ambient Voice Recorder
It’s simpler to make promises than to follow through, and that’s what most surveillance applications do. While many spy apps claim to have surround recording features that can enable you to listen to your phone’s surroundings, you may be able to in extreme conditions! Xnspy, however, is unique. All you have to do is use one of the remote control features. Xnspy’s spy ambient speech recorder is compatible with both iOS and Android smartphones. However, a jailbreak is required for iOS smartphones. You can record your children’s and workers’ phone surroundings without physical access to their phones or tablets by using Xnspy.
Using Xnspy ambient voice recorder, you can:
- Listen to your environment on an Android phone or tablet
- Record the surroundings
- View each recording’s time and date stamps.
The recording period is also specified in the remote command.
Features of Xnspy Ambient Speech Recorder
1. Use Android App to Record Ambient Voice
It’s difficult to remotely access a monitored device’s microphone because of Google’s newer OS’s encompassing limitations. Xnspy, on the other hand, ensures that it occurs. Even on the newest Android smartphones and tablets, you can use this Android spy to listen in on a phone’s surroundings.
2. iPhone App for Ambient Voice
All jailbroken iOS devices may use Xnspy to capture the surroundings, and the system works in the same way that Android’s speech recorder does. On this iPhone ambient listening app, the only difference is that it requires jailbreaking.
3. Spy voice recorder with crystal clarity
Record and listen to conversations as if you were also present. For crisp and intelligible speech recordings, Xnspy is the ideal ambient listening software.
Benefits of using Xnspy Ambient Recording App
- You can keep your children safe from real-world threats by paying attention to their surroundings. The Xnspy ambient voice recorder lets you keep a close eye on your children’s activities, allowing you to learn even what they may be keeping from you.
- When you aren’t physically there, you may maintain a close eye on meetings and interactions between your workers.
- You can find out whether your staff is scheming against you by using the Xnspy spy listening software for Android. You can also determine whether workers are genuinely committed to you.
- You may find out exactly what your youngster is up to by listening to surround recordings. They won’t lie to you any more using Xnspy.
- You may listen to noises and voices that are beyond your hearing range using Xnspy.
How to Use Xnspy Ambient Voice Recorder?
To avoid any potential problems with the Record Surroundings function, we recommend sending only one recording command at a time. If a command is running on the device and recording is in process, and the user continues to send more instructions, the app will ignore them, and the commands will be rendered worthless. So, if you submit command for 10 minutes, you must wait for it to finish before sending another order. Because of the increased size of the uploaded files, functions like capturing surroundings take longer to upload.
Tips to keep in mind to ensure that surrounding records are properly uploaded
- Verify that the destination device has a stable internet connection. Additionally, we recommend giving the app 12–24 hours to upload the surround recordings. All of your logs should be uploaded, hopefully.
- Before uploading the call recordings, ensure there is enough storage space on the device to preserve them.
While Find My Kids, Failsafe, and Spy Human are some of the many free monitoring applications available, the applications are designed for parents who wish to keep an eye on their children or other family members, and the spy apps have simple UI. However, most of these spy apps lack the advanced ambient voice recorder and GPS cell phone location tracking features needed to make parental control a smooth experience.
Xnspy, on the other hand, has a user-friendly control interface that includes SOS notifications, geofencing, and previous location data. It also comes with advanced features that allow you to track a cell phone without physically monitoring the call history.