Unable to reach the required online source due to restricted website protocols is a global problem every web user encounters.
Unable to protect or secure your PC’s data privacy, although using VPN apps is also a significant issue.
So, to tackle the issue, why not try using a VPN Tunnel application for a change? With this VPN Tunnel app, you can get total protection and security for any activity on your Windows or PC. The data that you send and receive through your PC/Windows will be encrypted as well.
Hence, instead of compromising your PC or Windows security, it is high time that you download and install the best VPN app, the HA Tunnel Plus. HA Tunnel Plus provides more and enhanced protective features than any other VPN apps out there. Installing this application on your PC will give it additional protection against unwanted website restrictions and data thefts.
The previous version of the HA Tunnel app was applicable only on PCs. But, the newest update of the same, the HA Tunnel Plus app, is applicable on PC- Windows 10, and even on Macs OS. Therefore, if you are familiar with the HA Tunnel for PC, you would also be aware of whatever improvements were made in its latest version.
So, let us now look into the features offered by the HA Tunnel Plus for Windows and PC. Furthermore, we will also discuss the usage of the said application on PC.
HA Tunnel Plus – Features
Features offered by every other VPN app are more or less similar to any user. However, suppose you get to know about the features of the HA Tunnel Plus app available to the users. In that case, you will see why this VPN application is highly used and recommended for Windows PC and Mac users.
- The best benefit of using this VPN tunnel app is accessing its features at zero cost. Yes, it is totally free to use.
- The HA Tunnel Plus for Windows offers 100% protection and privacy to your online activities and other sensitive information.
- It acts as a barrier that masks your original IP address and lets you get a VPN connection with proxy IPs.
- You can quickly get access to restricted apps or websites.
- With this app, you can connect with many other servers from around the world. Even when connected to a public WiFi network, its data encryption mechanism ensures total security.
- The connection modes of the HA Tunnel Plus app are different and better than the regular VPN applications. Since it is categorized as a VPN tunnel application, it offers extra protection through data encryption. This is only possible as the app uses OpenVPN protocols.
- You can avail of different connection modes using the HA Tunnel Plus, such as Custom Payload, Custom SNI, Direct Connection, Imported Configuration, and Custom host Reader.
- Since the bandwidth of this app is unlimited, your PC will not slow down during essential activities.
- The updated version of the HA Tunnel Plus for Windows allows import and export of the connection method settings. It means that you can easily export an encrypted message or file to the other party who will import it with a password. This purely eliminates the risk of visibility during transmission of the message file.
HA Tunnel Plus – How to connect to your Windows PC?
Let us assume that you have already downloaded and installed the very best VPN tunnel app- the HA Tunnel Plus on your Windows PC. So now, concerning its usage on your device, let’s see the process.
After installing the HA Tunnel Plus for Windows, tap on its designated app icon to run it. Next, you click on the Connect button. Your Windows PC will be automatically connected to the nearest available most robust VPN server. You can check the connected server information on the dashboard. When the connection is fully established, minimize the app’s dashboard and begin your anonymous browsing for the desired content. When you are done with your private online activity, disconnect the server connection. Then, your regular IP address will be visible for your PC.
Overall, to protect your online privacy and safety, and prevent other third-party-related problems, download the HA Tunnel Plus for Windows now and get high-level security.
Also check out: Best VPN Service Providers (Buyers Guide and Review)
Leave a Reply