Mobdro is an Android application that let you enjoy movies, TV shows, documentaries, sports, and many other contents on your Android device. However, it’s a bit different than other video streaming app. In this app, you can’t choose which video to watch. Instead, you can select any channel. Unlike all other video streaming app, you can not pick the exact episode or movie. But they have tons of channels with many rich contents, that shows nonstop series and events.
In addition to movies or series, Mobdro also offers streaming some traditional TV channels as well as sporting events. You can enjoy some fresh content in live like videos of animals and people playing online games (like PUBG, DOTA 2, etc.).
Mobdro is one of the best interesting alternatives to many video streaming app because it surprises us with a lot of new and unique contents. You can say it like flipping channels in the regular TV.
On the homepage of this app, you will find some live events and categories:
If you go under the movie section, you will find all the genres of the movies. For example, Action movies 24/7, Horror movies 24/7, Comedy movies 24/7, etc. If you select Horror movies, you will only get to know which movie it is once you start watching. It is a kind of Television Network.
Mobdro is a cool app that can entertain you at any time with your favorite channel. You can download Mobdro APK from the link given below, and install it like regular APK.
Features of Mobdro APK
- Mobdro continually searches the web to bring best free video stream to our device.
- Quickly find a stream of different languages from all over the world.
- You can organize your stream and filter them by language or topic.
- Download your favorite stream to watch them offline.
- Version 2.0.12
Fixed HW acceleration on Amazon devices.
Fixed a crash when exiting channels list.
- Version 2.0.9
Fixed shows are pausing between chapters.
Hardware acceleration is now available under settings.
Fixed a crash when recording live streams.
- Version 2.0.4
Fixed a bug that caused a crash when casting.
- Version 2.0.0
Chromecast enabled (Beta).
Downloads enabled (Beta).
File info: Mobdro APK v2.1.14 Freemium
|Version||2.1.14 Freemium (21412538) armeabi-v7a + x86|
|Size||18.8 MB (18,800,000 Bytes)|
|Min Android version||Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean, API 16)|
|Signatures||This APK is signed by Mobdro and upgrades your existing app. (MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256 signatures)|
Download Mobdro APK v2.1.14
Since this app is not available in Google Play Store, you can download Mobdro for android from the link given below:
How to Install Mobdro 2.1.14 APK
After you download, install it like normal APK allowing Unknowing Source. If you are first time installing an APK file, continue reading below for the instruction.
- At first, download Mobdro 2.1.14 APK file on your PC.
- Now, connect the phone to the PC by using a USB cable.
- Next, you need to enable MTP/Transfer Files mode on your Android device.
- Then transfer the downloaded APK file to the storage of your phone.
- Now, disconnect the phone.
- Then, open the file manager app on your phone.
- Now, you need to navigate to the location where you transferred the APK.
- Next, tap on the “<Mobdro 2.1.14 APK-file-name>.apk” file.
- If you are installing an APK for the first time, you will be notified to allow Unknown Source setting.
- Once you enable it, you should be able to install the app.
- Now, you must follow the on-screen instructions and install Mobdro video streaming app.
That’s all! You can now enjoy your favorite movies, series and TV shows with Mobdro app on your phone.
What’re your views on CinemaBox HD? Do you like it? Is that working on your device correctly? Which phone are you using? Do let us know by commenting below!