PUBG fans can download the latest PUBG Mobile Beta version 0.11.0, featuring a collaboration with Resident Evil 2 and new gaming mode from the link given below! The new special gaming mode is called RE2: Sunset, which is a time-based event featuring in the Erangel map but with the additional Zombies twist.
In the Erangel game, Bosses and Zombies from Resident Evil 2 will spawn, and killing them will get you loots, resources, and items.
Another noticeable change in version 0.11.0 is the addition of the Moonlight weather condition to Vikendi. Also, in Arcade Quick Matches, you can select Sanhok map.
- How to improve FPS in PUBG Mobile for better gameplay [ZERO Lag experience]
- Here is How PUBG Hack works! Is it legal? [Find out more]
- Download Tencent Gaming Buddy (Official) to play PUBG Mobile on PC
- HOW TO: Boost your Gaming performance on Android devices
- What is Game Hacker for Android? Is that legal?
What is PUBG Mobile Beta version?
Beta version is a test version of PUBG developed by the official team of Tencent in order to test the game-play of future updates. For example, Resident Evil 2 zombie mode is not available in the stable channel. But it will come to the stable build in the next update. Till then, if you want to use it, you can opt the beta channel and feel the taste.
But remember, beta versions are in developing mode. So, there may be some bugs, and your game experience might not be good enough.
Full changelog of PUBG Mobile Beta v0.11.0
- Added RE2: Sunset, a new time-limited event mode. Fight to survive as usual on Erangel, but Zombies and Bosses from Resident Evil 2 will also spawn on the map! Kill them to get resources and items.
- Added Resident Evil 2 main menu theme and music.
- Added weather: Moonlight to Vikendi.
- Added Personal Spaces, where player information and Connections are displayed. Select a friend with Synergy 400 or above as Partner to stand by your side in your Space!
- Added push-to-talk chat in matches.
- Sanhok is now available in Arcade – Quick Match.
- Added a PC feature: damage stacking outside of safe zone. The further away players are from the safe zone, the more damage they take.
- Added feature form our PC counterpart: Air raid adjustment. In Sanhok and Vinkendi, the size of the air raid area is reduced as the safe zone reduces in size.
Download PUBG Mobile Beta V0.11.0 APK
From the given link, you can download PUBG Mobile Beta V0.11.0 for both Android (APK file) and iOS devices. The Android file is about 1.7GB (approx), but do note that, you can not use social login in this beta version PUBG. So you have to play as a guest.
New update available: Download PUBG Mobile Beta V0.11.5 APK with a new rifle and vehicle, dynamic weather, and more
Since this is a beta build, not a stable release, it is certain that you will face some bugs. But there is always a window to report a bug to the developer while playing the game. You can do that by using the Report button located at the top right during matches.
Additionally, you can join their official survey page in case you want to submit more feedback.
Did you play PUBG Mobile Beta version before? What’s your experience? Please do share in the comment section below!
Hi, buddy, I’m from Argentina, I can’t install PUBG via Play Store because of an error. I do not have enough space to update the game, so I decided to uninstall it and then install it again. But I had this problem with PS. So I came here to download the game so that i can play. I need you to tell me how to install since I actually have the files, but I don’t know how to proceed. In a video I saw I had to have 2 folders: 1 for apk, and 2 the files for the obb folder in order to have data for the app. I need if you can tell me which files I have to put in the folder. The APK says can’t open, so I opened it as a .zip format.